Re: Cameras - it gets WORSE.

To: Tim Holt <holtt@nacse.org>
Subject: Re: Cameras - it gets WORSE.
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:13:06 -0800 (PST)
--- Tim Holt <holtt@nacse.org> wrote:
> Not to say, "I don't believe it", but this sort of
> starts to sound like
> an urban folk legend here.  Do you have anything to
> back up the claim
> about "reducing yellow light time" there?

Actually, there is a lot of documentation.  I'm a car
magazine junkie, and over the past couple of years,
this has been increasingly covered in various
journals.  It is a particular bugaboo of Patrick
Bedard of Car and Driver.  He's written numerous
articles about the fundamental flaws in the way the
camera systems are set up, paid for and run.

I'll see if I can dig some up and post them on the
intenet with links...

Cheers,

=====
Paul Misencik