Re: Exhaust Hoses

To: "Bill Snyder" <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust Hoses
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:16:28 -0000
OK, I'd try the lights when it happens.  If the lights are OK then it must
be the switch or its connections, if not then a battery, battery ground
strap or solenoid connection.

Tee-ing the crankcase ventilation to the distributor vacuum could reduce the
vacuum advance.  The other option to get positive crankcase ventilation is
to fit a PCV valve to the inlet manifold and the tappet cover pipe to that,
which was the norm from 64 to 68.

Paul.