Another European Headlight Question

To: "MG Digest (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another European Headlight Question
From: "Christian, Wellner L. CIV COMNAVAIRSYSCOMPATUXENTRIVERMD AIR
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:59:22 -0500
Group,

        I have Carello's in my "B".  One is now holed and I need replacements.
My
question is which brand do I buy to retain the same glass curvature ???  I
don't like the Hellas as the lens curvature is too flat and Kelvin tells me
that the H4 bulbs will not work in the tripod headlights.  The Carellos have
the same lens curvature as the sealed beams - this is what I'm looking for
(with the benefits of the 80w/100w H4 bulbs :).

Thanks,  Skip