MGA Barn find

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA Barn find
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:04:57 -0800 (PST)
I have been in touch with the woman who inherited the
MGA that has been sitting in a garage for many years,
and I am going to look at the car tomorrow afternoon.
Although I don't have (and won't have) any financial
interest in this car personally, I am going to help
her evaluate the car realistically and see if I can
advise her on what to do with it.  Of course, I will
report what I find to the list.

I have what I think is a fairly complete inspection
checklist, and I will be taking a camera with me to
shoot a bunch of photos.  But does anyone have
anything specific they'd like me to look for?  Or
anything that is critical to know that I might have
overlooked?

Try to let me know before the end of the day today,
because I'll be in meetings all morning tomorrow
before I leave.

Thanks in advance,

=====
Paul Misencik