Re: MGs as pets -or- heater question

To: jmc987@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: MGs as pets -or- heater question
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:18:05 -0500
Joe,
  It does sound like a heater-core leak, but do check hose connections
first on the off chance that it is something easy to mend.  As long as
you had enough antifreeze in the system before the leak happened, no harm
will be done to engine in a cold garage if the system is half drained by
the leak.
  If you want to run the engine or drive the car during the winter, you
can bypass the heater using a piece of hose to connect the water line
into the heater directly to the water line out from the heater.  Your
toes may be cold but the engine will be OK.
Bob

 There was coolant leaking from under the car. I'm not sure