bullet connectors

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: bullet connectors
From: "Richard" <ramsmgb@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:44:00 -0700
I am sorry, but you did not have a complete description of the process.
You are correct about starting with 3/8" of stripped wire.  The first
thing you do, is apply solder to the wire. Then, after it cools you
insert it in the bullet connector. Then you apply your soldering iron to
the bullet. Get it hot enough to melt the solder on the wire. It helps
to hold the bullet with a pair of needle nose pliers. Then you apply
some solder through the hole in the tip of the connector.

I have done many this way and they are good as new. Once you get the
hang of it is not difficult.

Good luck.

Rich
72 MGB