MGB Parts FS - CT

To: "Vintage Race Digest" <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: MGB Parts FS - CT
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 21:52:23 -0500
The cleanup continues.

A review of my parts inventory last week reveals the following that are
extraneous to my needs:

3-synchro trans from my '66 B - worked well.  But, was replaced by...
4-synchro trans that was in my '66 B from 1998 until 2001 when I installed a
close ratio 4-synchro with o.d.
Both is good condition

Ansa rear muffler, twin tip - SOLD
Front cross member from '69 roadster
White top for early 2-piece frame
Early flywheel
Early engine back plate - SOLD
3 Borg & Beck Type 8/8-1/2 clutch plates, aka pressure plates
2 sets of front coil springs - free height - set #1 = 9-1/8", set #2 =
10-3/8"

All parts are used & in reasonable condition.  Digital photos available on
request to serious buyers

I'm open to ANY offers.  All of this has to go.  You pay shipping, or pick
up here.

Located in Fairfield County, Connecticut.  Contact off-list.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB - now being driven in the snow.  Only problem is low ground
clearance & too much power.  Spins the snow tires too easily.
'59 Turner - tucked away for the winter