Question for all NJ/ Philly PA Listers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Question for all NJ/ Philly PA Listers
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 07:11:42 -0800 (PST)
Hi Listers;

For all of those who live in the Philly PA metro region (to include NJ), is
anyone familiar with a place called Fazio's Salvage?  I believe they are
located near Glassboro NJ (
Southern NJ).  I hear they have a great selection of sheet metal...however I'm
interested to hear from those who have actually been there.  What else to they
have for sale?  Also, if an accurate location could be given, that would be
great too.

Thanks for your help,
Matt Milkevitch
Philly, PA