Re: 16 miliamps drain - plan

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 16 miliamps drain - plan
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:02:38 -0000
A battery cut-off switch can be a good idea in its own right but not as a
work-around for some other problem.  If the alternator diodes are leaky now
you could get a catastrophic failure miles from home or a replacement
alternator, and may start a loom fire, ditto the switch.  Don't be a DPO,
fix the real problem.

PaulH.