RE: Limited Edition Wheels

To: "Paul Hunt (T)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Limited Edition Wheels
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:42:34 -0800
I'm sorry, I can't help with a paint code, but gloss black is pretty much gloss
black.  In this instance Clausager is incorrect if he states NAS LE wheel
colour was grey.  The wheels were definitely painted black, then clear coated.
I think the mix up is due to the UK spec wheels being grey, not black.  Their
LE models were quite different than the US bound versions.

Clausager is very accurate as far as factory records and UK examples go, but
like everyone his books do have some errors.

Kelvin.