Re: Happy and Safe Holidays

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Happy and Safe Holidays
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:13:47 -0600
Hello friends,
   Today, my daughter's boyfriend and I went for a drive in
the 308GTB.  He had never been in it, let alone driven it.  We
went to the local school where there is a huge open area of
concrete.  We practiced and navigated and in general, played
with the car.  Erick did a great job.  On our last pass, we decided
to push it a little.  Erick was driving, the turn was acute and
Erick was not used to the car.  Yes, Erick spun the Ferrari BIG
time and came to a stop scared poop-less.  The engine had
died and I knew all was well so I was just fine with it.  Erick
didn't know how I was going to react until he heard me
laughing.  Then everything was sunshine and bunnies.
   So there you have it; Nice day in Tulsa and a ride on the
308 merry-go-round! :-)
   Stay tuned for a story about the Midget!

rick