Re: Spark Plugs

To: "Steven Trovato" <strovato@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Spark Plugs
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:00:58 -0500
Thanks for the note Steve.
Yeah, I've listened to the Chrysler thing all my life and gotten used to it.
Actually I'm building this car for a good friend. Both he and I have been in
Austin Healey circles for many years, and I'm the Healey Concours nut in
those circles, so I suppose I am giving myself a pretty high bar to meet.
Having observed a fair number of good Series 1 MGB's, I think it's high time
to build a resonably correct, accurate one.
Neither the owner nor I care particularly about trophies and such, we just
want to do this for our own enjoyment, and if the opportunity arises for a
judging (I prefer to think of it as an unbiased evaluation) at a national
meet, we'd be ready.
Besides, if it helps other B owners through example or whatever, that's
another bonus.
Rich Chrysler