Re: Tranny engine install question

To: BarrMark262@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tranny engine install question
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 19:18:39 -0800
Yes, stab the whole thing as a unit...  Lining everything up is not the
easiest.
  Also you can get everything tight easier on the floor than in position.

Tried it both ways more than once and together is the way to go.  The big
problem is these trannies don't have removable bell housings.  Most other cars
have these and you can install every thing separate more easily...