Webber downdraft stock jet sizes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Webber downdraft stock jet sizes
From: wes hobgood <weshobgood@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:03:47 -0800 (PST)
Long time lurker here.Seldom poster. In N.Ga moving to
Louisiana. Carb is oversized jetted cold in SC.
killing me here in Ga.(Overloading) Cannot find a site
that gives me the STOCK jet size or is anyone is
around Monroe La. let me know what might work. Have
not borken the carb but will tomorrow. Cannot remember
which jet size I installed.... Tried many combos that
night...I changed only the primary and secondary.
Headers installed, elec points and everything else
stock on the motor that is.. Smog removed.

Many thanks,
Wes
80 MGB with 31,000