Re: Rostyle cleaning

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>, MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rostyle cleaning
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:30:29 -0700
I took all my rostyle wheels to a local place that makes headstones and
they sandblasted them for me at a cost of about $5 USD per wheel. Then I
spray painted them with a silver spray paint (argent silver?, its a Ford
silver). Then I masked them off and handpainted the black with Rustoleum
satin black. I got the details on the paint to use from this list a year or
two ago so it should be in the archives for more specifics on the silver
paint to use.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B