Wire wheels

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Wire wheels
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:32:21 -0800
As usual, I got some great answers to my question about theft-prevention of
wire wheels.

There were many and I apologize if I have left anyone out, but here are a few

The Practical
         Put car in lock-up garage
The Economical
         Get a big enough dog and something for it to chase and save petrol.
The Humourous
         Use one dog with a very long lead
The Comical
         Use knock-offs incorrectly labelled "UNDO"
The  Easiest
         Do not anti-seize the wheels so they rust on
The Philosophical
         Wire wheels are not an easily disposed of item - so not attractive
to thieves
The Saddest
         Current "of-age" thieves would not know how to get them off,
neither would they know what to use        them on.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net