Re: Defroster

To: James Nazarian <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: Re: Defroster
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 09:15:53 -0600
There's a company in North East Minneapolis near my work that does
this sort of thing. They had put a defroster on my old Navajo. I think
the name was DAS. They are on Industrial Blvd.

Hmm qwestdex.com doesn't come up with them. I can see if I can get more on
Monday when I go in if you like.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root            - CCSA, CCSE, CCNA
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155