Re: Fw: ground connections ==> Dreamer on ebay. ==> PT Barnum

To: "mgamgb" <mgamgb@ihug.co.nz>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: ground connections ==> Dreamer on ebay. ==> PT Barnum
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 08:45:07 -0800
Ian,

I think your missive was in response to my "Who is this chap
Barnum".  Being English I have a warped sense of humour and thus people
sometimes have trouble with my tongue in cheek comments.  The question
regarding Mr P.T. Barnum was one of those remarks.  It was made to provide
a punch line to the previous writings.

  10:32 PM 1/2/2004, mgamgb wrote:
>PT Barnum co-founded the Ringling Bros and Barnnum Circus.
>
>He is attributed with the quote  "there is a sucker born every minute"
>
>Seem some ebay sellers rely on this as well.
>
>Cheers
>ian F

Regards
Barrie