RE: Glove Box

To: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Glove Box
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:33:39 -0800
Dave:

Hang in there.  Unfortunately I'm pretty sure there is on ly one manufacturer
of this part.  I'm sorry to not be much more help, I'm used the original one in
my now dead 65B.  I still havn't had a chance to install the new RHD one I
bought years ago in my race car.

About the best suggestion I can make is to soak the board so it becomes more
flexible.  Off the shelf they are very, very dry and inflexible.  I'm pretty
sure you can soak the heck out of the box without doing it any damage.  Please
let me know if this works, if not let me know that too.

Kelvin.