For Sale: 58 MG ZB Magnette

To: "MG-T" <mg-t@autox.team.net>, "Spridget List"
Subject: For Sale: 58 MG ZB Magnette
From: "Matt Endicott" <endicar@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:06:36 -0600
58 MG ZB Magnette

This is not my car and I have no interest in it, financially or otherwise.
I saw the car a couple months ago while traveling and am only forwarding the
info for anyone who may be looking for a project or a parts car.  In the 5
minutes I spent looking at it I saw rust in floor pans, rockers and a couple
spots on the firewall under the bonnet, otherwise not too bad, but
definately needs a full restoration.  All the panels looked straight, the
radiator shell looked good and the glass was fine.  The interior appears to
be there, but most has been removed and is now piled up inside the car.
There is a pallet with an extra 1500 engine, gearbox and rear end.  Tons of
extra parts are piled up inside the car and trunk.  It's been in inside
storage in an old timers barn / auto repair shop for about 20 years or so.
Story goes the owners son planned on restoring it, but never did.  Was told
the extra parts came from a 2nd magnette that was parted out years ago and I
think they may have two titles.  Sorry I didn't have a camera when I was
there and I won't be going back anytime soon if ever.  Owner knows it will
take a pile of money to restore and is open to offers.  He said he was
thinking around $1500, but is very negotiable.  If it's a pile of crap and
you buy it, DON'T blame me, I'm just the messenger.

Owner: Randy Harvey
Phone: (361) 364-2943
Odem, Texas (Corpus Christi)