Re: Hello again

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Hello again
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 07:19:20 -0600
Welcome back Keith,

        I've been on for a few years now, but don't remember you coming
up before so it must have been a while.

        The rolling debate in my head has begun raging again, drop the V8 in my
'B, or just do the Moss Supercharger or sell the 'B and get
a TR8. Last night the TR8 was winning out. There's a '78 pre-production
coupe with a Webasto on was on ebay

        Of course, that's all acedemic, since though I'm not in school,
I also have no money. Tuition for my boys is expensive. :-)

Paul.

--
                                 ______
Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com> /    _ \