GOF Central 2004

To: mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GOF Central 2004
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:27:51 -0500
  I'm hoping to find some 'info' about GOF Central 2004 as mentioned in
the latest TSO.  I live in Plymouth, Mass. and have been considering
doing some TD'ing from here to the old hometown, Cleveland, next July
with a brief stop at the Mk 76 GOF in PA.  The GOF Central 2004 event
sounds like something that I'd be quite interested in seeing.  Problem
is that I can't seem to find any information about it other than that
it'll be around Dayton, Ohio in the second week of July.  Anybody happen
to know of a source for information about it?  TIA.

Bud Krueger
52TD