Re: mg abortion

To: "Kevin Richards" <mg.carma@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: mg abortion
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:47:09 -0700
This is a relisting. Apparently the reserve was not met when the auction
ended (last week?). However, I see one change is the buyer has now put in a
buy it now option of $1800 so the unknown aspect of the reserve is now
reduced. Description is vague enough that it is hard to say how much rust.
So we can't really tell the true cost of the butchery but it certainly has
reduced the saleability of the car significantly. There were several
bidders last time but I don't recall how high the bidding got. But I am
fairly sure it was less than $1000.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B