RE: "reply to" address.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: "reply to" address.
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:27:07 -0600
> Is there a reason why it's set this way? Might it be possible
> to set it
> to reply to the group?

Can't speak for the listowner, but it's frequently done that way to keep
traffic down if there are a lot of 'personal' responses that end up on
the list.

Many lists I'm on are set up in this way, so I just have the habit of
hitting 'reply all' and chopping out the extra addresses.  Which by the
way, it a good thing to do.  If you're replying to a list post on the
list, there's no need to keep including all contributors in the To: or
Cc: fields.