MGB and Spridget Stuff for Auction

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: MGB and Spridget Stuff for Auction
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:28:13 -0600
Hey guys,

Per my wife's request, I am cleaning out the garage and office of most of
the MGB, Sprite and Corvair stuff.  I won't bother you with the Corvair
stuff, but below is the British stuff I have listed now.  Pretty soon I will
have more, mainly from my 67 MGB including a new stowaway top, stowaway
bows, two top headers, a couple of no-headrest tonneaus, stainless steel
break hoses, various gauges, and lots of small parts

Thanks for allowing the intrusion...  Here is the current list on eBay
MG Leather Key Fob
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2458344626

MG Leather Steering Wheel - Uses Orig. Horn Push (From a 67 MGBGT)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2458348341

Austin-Healey Sprite Mk.3 & Mk.4 Parts Catalogue MG Midget Mk.2 & Mk.3, BL
p/n AKM 0036
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2458375982

The Complete Official 1275cc Sprite/Midget: 1967-1974, by Bentley Publishers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2458376381

Total Tuning for the Classic Mg Midget A-H Sprite, by Daniel Stapleton
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2458376775

Guide to Purchase & D.I.Y. Restoration of the MG Midget & Austin-Healey
Sprite, by Lindsay Porter
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2458377520

MGB: Guide to Purchase and Restoration: Second Edition, by Lindsay Porter
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2458377958

Original MGB With MGC and MGB GT V8, by Anders Ditlev Clausager
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2458379045

Complete Official MGB Model Years 1962-1974, by Bentley Publishers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2458380475

MGB Automotive Repair Manual: All Models of the MGB Roadster and Gt Coupe
With 1798 Cc, by Haynes
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2458382611

Thanks Again,

Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
1957 Austin-Healey BN4
Website http://www.austin-healeys.com/

For Sale - 1965 Corvair Monza 110/4sp 'vert