Clutch Pedal Needed

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Pedal Needed
From: "Thomas Pokrefke" <pokrefke1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:40:36 -0600
I am in the process of preparing for my wedding this summer.  I have won
exactly one wedding-related battle, and that is we are leaving in my 1970
MGB.  I did not exactly loose the battles about wedding party size,
location, or invitation list; I merely concentrated my  efforts where they
would be most effective.

One bit that I need to make my MGB roadworthy is a clutch pedal.  The round
hole were the clevis pin slides through is now an oval slot and I have lost
some clutch movement.  I'd hate to have to leave the reception in a squeal
of rubber dust (no comments about squealing, please).

Does anyone have an extra MGB clutch pedal they would be interested in
selling?

Thomas J Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB