RE: need TD tire

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: need TD tire
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 06:20:00 -0500
Hey Lawie, could be a little more descriptive as to where you found them...I
just searched tirerack for any size 165-15 and couldn't find any in any
brand.
Kumho is a good tire, I'd like to find some.
Thanks!

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT

Sheesh, we just put four tires on a TF for about this price!

Try TireRack (www.tirerack.com).  165-15 Kumho radials. Good quality tire,
despite the weird name.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center