Re: Dual Fuel MG's?

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dual Fuel MG's?
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 15:15:33 -0000
Nevertheless, dual-fuel conversions have been getting more popular in the
UK, they are partly funded by the Government, fuel is so much cheaper, and
you don't have to pay the London Congestion Charge on pollution grounds.
But there is a fly in every ointment, and despite Tony Blair's claims to
'joined-up government', his Chancellor Gordon "don't bother putting your
hands up, just give me your money" Brown has seen fit to increase the
taxation on LPG to bring it more into line with other fuels.  He has done
the same with Diesel (filthy stuff) over several years as that has grown in
popularity and it is now more expensive than petrol.

PaulH.