Re: MGB Over Drive Removal Help

To: Jethogger@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB Over Drive Removal Help
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:43:45 -0500
John,
   Some cut holes with holesaw so that the socket wrench can get onto
these two bolts.  I haven't done that, but have strugged for hours to get
these two turned tight.  Since the area is filled with dirt and grit, I
used squirt bottles of paint thinner and WD40 to rinse the grit out of
the threads. Not a pleasant job.
Bob