Electrical superstore in the USA?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Electrical superstore in the USA?
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:59:15 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone know of a good source - preferably with an
online catalog - for switches and so forth?  I'm
putting together a dashboard for my race car and I
need a selection of different kinds of toggle switches
and other switches to work everything.  Specifically,
I'm looking for the toggles with the black plastic
paddle-type lever (kinda like what was used on early
E-type Jags), and also a momentary-on pushbutton
switch for the starter.

Radio Shack has ten thousand cell phones, four
thousand PDAs, fifteen thousand wireless routers...
and about four switches.  Oh, how the mighty have
fallen.

I need someone that has a good selection of SPST,
SPDT, DPDT, and also some three-position switches for
things like the headlights and wipers.  A Google
search didn't really turn up anything obvious...

Thanks in advance,

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com

THE CAROLINA TROPHY - 2005