Re: tire question

To: "Mike Duvall" <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tire question
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:24:18 -0800
 Mike,
I just purchased 4 Goodyear 185 65 R14 Mud and Snows for my 1970 MGB @ $60.00
each, mounted and balanced. I had 4 B F Goodrich 185 60 R14 tires from the PO.
They were at least 10 years old and out of round. They are mounted on Monitor
Minilite bolt on rims. Three years ago I purchased a single Goodyear 185 60 R
14 as a spare. It will stay in the boot as a spare as I have AAA coverage and
won't use the spare unless I absolutely have too. Hope this helps.
Jim
70 MGB
69 MGC