Re: Non-LBC: Computer firewall

To: <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: Non-LBC: Computer firewall
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:42:26 -0600
it is true to a point.

If you have a full time connection you are more at risk that with a dialup.
However, more damage is done by viruses and worms.

Having both a firewall and a virus checker is just about a requirement these
days.

I would suggest you head to
http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/catalog/products/sku_list_za.jsp?lid=pdb_za1
and download the free ZoneAlarm package.  The base is free, and it always
gets good reviews.

If the link about doesn't work due to the length hit www.zonelabs.com and it
will get you most of the way there.

Harold