Re: Exhaust header cleanup

To: "'MG LIST'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust header cleanup
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:18:19 -0600
As far as the paint goes, it probably will not last very long even the high
temp stuff.

The best I have seen so far is this stuff called Cermachrome.  Do a google
search for it as there are a number of folks that do it.

I had a set of headers done with this and I am very happy with them.  No
discoloration and the can be shined up nice.  I paid $125 for my set of
headers.

There are supposed to be some advantages to it due to the heat insulation
nature of the product.  I don't care about that.  I just want them not to be
burn't looking after just a few miles.

Harold