British V8 Newsletter

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: British V8 Newsletter
From: Greg A Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:46:14 -0500
Just received the latest British V8 Newsletter.  It's great as usual.
there's always lots to learn,
even if you're not V8ing. Problems and solutions. How to work things out
mechanically.
Some very impressive cars. I enjoy this Newsletter. I want to thank Dan
Masters for it.
It's his final issue and James Jewell is taking over. The man who started
it all needs
 to be thanked too,  so  thank you Kurt Schley.
        Why 3 Editor/Publishers in a few years ? It's a lot of work and
little , if any pay.
The more of us who subscribe and write articles the easier it will be for
the Newsletter
to remain viable. I'd like to see that. If you're not aware of it ,or
haven't looked lately,
check out :    HTTP://www.BritishV8.org
                                             Happy Motoring,  Greg

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!