ISO BRG+Tan top RBB Pics, TIA

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: ISO BRG+Tan top RBB Pics, TIA
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:12:14 -0500
The vinyl top on my '78 B is shot, the car is British Racing Green, and so
I'm taking the opportunity to get a cloth top, which I'm pretty sure I'll
like a lot more (particularly in cold weather).  However I see they are
sold not only in Black, but also in Tan.  I know what black looks like on
my car, but does anyone have a picture of a tan top on a BRG RBB body?  I'm
hoping/thinking it'd look quite classy, but not having a picture of one,
it's hard to envision for sure.

Thanks

- Tab