Re: Barrett Jackson Auction {warning: WAY off topic

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Barrett Jackson Auction {warning: WAY off topic
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 14:26:37 -0800
on 3/4/04 1:10 PM, David Breneman at DAVID.BRENEMAN@dhl.com wrote:

> [...]
You mean, letting RICH people keep more of their money...

Compared to the previous century of tax policy, that is -- the working class
and middle class are now paying a higher percentage of taxes, and
corporations very much less. I call that redistribution of wealth, too. But
we already know our economic opinions are diametrically opposed, so let's
just drop the subject.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149