Re: New MGB headers

To: ldaniels@vbe.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New MGB headers
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:43:20 EST
Now wait a minute...now I'm curious.  The auctioneer has other LBC headers
for sale, so I think the picture may just be deceiving.  Although, that silly
picture obviously isn't helping sell the header.

Mmm...maybe I'll place a bid!

donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 3/4/2004 9:01:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,