Re: More Update on Engine Miss...the saga continues.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Update on Engine Miss...the saga continues.
From: "H. W. \"Sandy\" McCullough" <hwmccullough@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:20:03 -0500
Ok, gang,  several have given valuable input to this ongoing dilemma and
each piece of input has been valuable and appreciated, however the engine
miss is still present..  Here's where I stand so far:

Plugs replaced
Plug wires replaced.
Points and concensor replaced.
Distributor replaced.

I'm thinking at this point some of you who had the wisdom to point out a
burnt valve may have been on target.  I had hoped that wasn't the case, so I
tried the above options, hoping I would not have to yank the head off for
re-work.  But, I guess I have no other option at this time unless anyone has
a better idea.

That being said, what are my next steps?

As always, each and every suggestion is greatly appreciated.

H. W. "Sandy" McCullough
72 B
68 B
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/pics/mccullough72b.jpg