Re: sill cover mats

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sill cover mats
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 11:01:01 -0700
I'm not sure about the newer Bs, but the rubber sill mats were standard
through the early 70s. Certainly not a cost reduction by BL as they are
rather pricey, even now. I thought the cost reduction move was to go to the
carpet instead and usually done by the owner. Now when you get a carpet set
it includes those sill carpet pieces. If you want to keep the rubber sill
mats, check the price on replacing them.  Admittedly, I got cheap on my 72B
and used the carpet, at least for now. It looks nice but not quite original.

David
67 BGT
72 B