Re: Photos of many brand new MGB's in car lot?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Photos of many brand new MGB's in car lot?
From: Mike Lins <linsmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:47:17 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone, I think I know of the photos you speak of. This guy has a
website on his MG's like many out there. Sometime in 1980, he took a tour of
the Abingdon factory and took photos. you can find them on his website at:

http://home.att.net/~rstinchcomb/

click on "Articles", then "Abingdon Factory Tour". I hope these are the ones
your looking for.Their pretty cool photos anyways.

Mike Lins

1980 MGB