TD Cowl Mirror Screws

To: mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TD Cowl Mirror Screws
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:39:34 -0500
The rectangular rim of the TD's cowl mirror is held on by four very
short screws, two on the top edge and two on the bottom edge. I need to
find a longer screw of the same thread, perhaps 3/8" long. The LED
indicator for my alarm system had been attached to the bottom of the
dash, where it was invisible when the tonneau cover was zipped up. And
that happens to be the condition when the alarm is most apt to be
engaged. I've snaked the LED wires up through the cowl mirror mount and
want to attach the LED to the bottom of the mirror. The existing screws
are just too short. BTW, there's plenty of room inside of the case, a
longer screw won't break the glass.  TIA.

Bud Krueger
52TD