MGB Seats, Sway Bar For Sale

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Seats, Sway Bar For Sale
From: "Norm" <nsippel@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:51:08 -0500
Found more parts during the basement cleanout.

The black vinyl seats that were in my '66 MGB when I bought it.  They are all
black.  Covered in vinyl except for lower part of seat backs - black carpet
material.  In good condition except for a 1" snag in the back of one seat
back.  Photos available.  New seats from Moss or VB go for what?  Make me a
decent offer for these & they're yours.

Also found a rear sway bar.  Bought it when I bought the 7/8" front bar .  I
installed the front but never the back.  With the sticky Hoosiers & locked
rear, I may need a rear bar to induce some oversteer.  SO, unused bar &
mounting hardware for cost to save moving it.

A few years ago, I was in Albuquerque & stopped in at Taos Garage.  I saw &
bought a late MGB factory luggage rack.  It's in good shape.  But needs
buffing to polish out scratches.  A fair offer & it's yours.

And, if you know anyone who needs a fender skirt for a '54 or '55 Cadillac, I
have one of them too.  Don't remember which side.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB