bolt on 14" mini lites, not for purists on the list : )

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: bolt on 14" mini lites, not for purists on the list : )
From: "Dan Furbish" <Barn.Owl@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:56:01 -0500
Someone just pointed out that they make a mini lite wheel that already fits my
splined hubs, I DO know
that but they are MEGA BUCKS. A friend offered me 4 bolt on 14 " mini lites for
a 'very' reasonable
price.......yes they're straight and in useable condition.

Dan
===================

Hi folks,

My 1968 MGBGT is stored in my sisters garage cross town, so I haven't even
looked at for a while. My
plan at this point in time is to get it on the road this summer. It needs at
least 20 this and that's
done to it to get it rolling, but 1 thing I've been wanting to do for a long
time is (just because " I
want to do it") put  4 mag mini-lites on it.
Please tell me what I MUST do to the front hub assembly to convert from wire
wheels to mini-lites.

Thanks for your time on this.

Dan 68 MGB GT
Massachusetts, MA.