Tom Sawyer Lives 27 March, 2004

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Tom Sawyer Lives 27 March, 2004
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:12:15 -0800
Due to a convergence of bothersome details, I won't be teaching at
Thunderhill this weekend. Instead, I'll be cleaning and organizing at
my house in the Santa Cruz mountains.

This cleaning and organizing includes my shop and piles of spare
parts, mostly MGB, but there are still a few Spridget things lying
around, 1st gen Rx7 and the like. If you're the sort that likes pawing
through piles and boxes of car parts, with the chance of finding
something that might be more useful to you than it is to me, then get
in touch with me.

The weather is supposed to clear up, and if you just want an excuse to
drive through the Santa Cruz mountains, drop on by. I live on hwy 9,
so the house is easy to get to, but hard to find.

email: lrc@red4est.com
home:  831-335-7505 (in phone book)
cell:  831-818-7729

--