Re: Misleading Car Ads

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Misleading Car Ads
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 14:32:27 -0800
So are tens of thousands of house/flats/time share and sundry builders.  To
say nothing of US, Jap & other car makers.  Did you know that the big
requirement for a hand model is BIG HANDS !!  SO that when they hold
something it looks small.  This does not even start to touch magazine
adverts with airbrushing and shrinking.  Let's face it -the masses are
suckers and the ad people know that !!!!!

So I do not see anything worth talking about with regard to MG's actions !!!!

At 06:56 AM 3/27/04, Paul Hunt wrote:
>MG were certainly guilty of that.

Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net