RE: A Bouncy Ride / Someone on the list has a virus

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A Bouncy Ride / Someone on the list has a virus
From: Derek Gladding <derek@ebollocks.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:03:21 -0800
I've had this on both of my 'Bs, and both times replacing the front
wheel bearings (and giving the kingpins a good squirt of grease while
I'm under there) has cured it. YMMV of course...

On another note, someone on this list has let their PC get infected with
a virus, which is happily spamming people with emails that claim to come
from me. Checking the headers, it appears that they're using RCN.net as
their ISP and are probably somewhere on the east coast. Could you please
fix it ?

- Derek