Re: Hopefully to Gary Anderson

To: rowman22001@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Hopefully to Gary Anderson
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:15:42 EST
To the readers;
"I love Gary Anderson and he will be sorely missed.  I
wish him the best of luck and am sorry that he did not
agree with the direction CM is heading.  But give
Classic Motorsports at least a little bit of a break,
okay? After all, there aren't all that many alternatives."
=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com

Paul,
Have you tried (North American) Classic MG yet? It is limited in scope to
only one marque.. The MG of course, but like a friend once told me "If you have
an MG why would you need anything else?" (alternatives, that is.........!)
contact them at:  http://www.classicmgmagazine.com/
Albert Escalante
1978 MGB & 1977 XJ-6L