Re: Advice on engine rebuild

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Advice on engine rebuild
From: CraigsInOK@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 16:14:32 EST
In a message dated 4/3/2004 1:20:42 PM Central Standard Time,
barneymg@mgaguru.com writes:
Hope this helps.  You are about to be educated, maybe more than you thought
you needed.
LOL....  I'm fairly certain that I need a huge education.  Thanks for the
websites and info.  The engine is burning a lot of oil and also its reached the
point where when I drive down the highway at anything above 3500 rpm I can see
the cloud of blue smoke in my review mirrors.  So I don't think the
supercharger route is for me.

I'm fairly certain that I need a rebuild of the engine.  I've just got to
learn enough to know what is the best comprimise to make in the process.

Thanks,

Craig
77MGB