RE: MGA piping colors

To: "Tim Holt" <holtt@nacse.org>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGA piping colors
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 12:52:54 -0700
Tim:  From about 70 onward the Bs and Midgets got modern heat seamed upholstery
which always had matching piping.  Luckily these covers are still in demand and
are available from the original manufacturers.

There is now a lot more interest in a higher level of interior design for these
cars and as the demand increases, there will be more supply.  Currently there
are a number of custom made covers available for the later MGB which are
stitched with choice of piping color.  As the popularity of the Midgets
increases, look for more choices for these cars too.

Kelvin.

Speaking of piping.  How come one can't order seats with piping for
newer cars?  I've got a '74 midget and confess I really like the black
w/white piping seats.  But it seems like Moss/Victoria/etc. only offer
them for the earlier years.

/me ducks to avoid the cries of, "sacrilege!"
\