Re: angle drive redux

To: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: angle drive redux
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 06:38:11 -0700 (PDT)
That is very good. He is being a credit to eBay and standing behind his sales.
Unlike the eBay scum I am dealing with. His name is; "kfmgb"
He is the worst kind of jerk. no replying to any emails, openly being
fraudulant in the item descprition, not replying to any question about his 30
return policy. Fortunatly I am only out about 20 bucks. I am glad he was a good
vendor for you.
Carl French

Paul Root <proot@iaces.com> wrote:
I sent mail to the seller, and he replied right back that he was sorry
it didn't work, and would send another out. He had a handful of them and
just grabbed one without checking.